About MVVS Maritime Academy
All the directors of the academy are Mariners & have rich experience at sea, and all are in regular association with Directorate of General Shipping in all it is activity for the promotion of the Marine course in mumbai. The main objects of the company is to establish skill diplomat institute to split a varnish amount of the student about safety & skill to manage the situation & provide practical training in shore institution. MVVS Maritime foundation has least carpet area of 4150 sq.ft & installed are requires infrastructure and training facilities for conduct of the proposed STCW-2010 courses in its first phase.
MCSE boot camps have its supporters and its detractors. Some people do not understand why you should have to spend money on boot camp when you can get the MCSE study materials yourself at a fraction of the camp price. However, who has the willpower to actually sit through a self-imposed MCSE training? Not too many people! That is what the MCSE boot camps are for.
These boot camps are typically an intense two-week long MCSE training course that prepares you for the MCSE exams. Some companies that conduct boot camps offering Microsoft certification, especially the MCSE, guarantee that you will pass your MCSE exams. If you happen to fail, they will usually issue a voucher to try it again. For many people who attend these MCSE boot camps, it is preferable to have an intense two weeks with little to distract you rather than drawing out the classes for weeks with outside influences like work and family interfering with study time. Sure, being
Our Aim is to provide professional and quality education to seafarers, complying with all the National and International regulations as applicable for the maritime training. We would like to achieve a status of an Maritime Training Institute that is looked up to by seafarers not only as an training institute but also as a guide and a mentor .
- To ensure that the candidates are successfully trained in the stcw courses in accordance with the course guideline as laid down by the dg shipping as per the stcw convention as amended in 2010.
- Providing a suitable, hygienic and well equipped environment to our students to accomplish our aim.
- By employing suitable faculty and instructors proficient and capable enough of transferring the knowledge to our students in theoretical and practical way. Also, by placing a mechanism of keeping the knowledge of our staff up to date as per industrial standards.
- By being aware and keeping up with the changes in maritime educational standards alongside new courses introduced in the industry and delivering the education accordingly.
- To innovate / research and take feedback of the seafarers regarding the training requirements not yet implied / required in the maritime environment to enhance proficiency and safety. Same shall be informed to the relevant authorities for the same to be looked into.
As a Maritime training Institute we would like to promote and establish highest training and educational standards in maritime industry and play an important role regarding the safety on board and skill development among the seafarers. MVVS MARITIME ACADEMY in navi mumbai will be one of the most renowned Maritime training institutes that will be known for its excellence in maritime training and as well as looked up as an Guide by seafarers worldwide.
As per our core belief we, shall continuously update and improve our standards to achieve highest form of standards required to provide education to our students. This is how we want to play a part in promoting skills and safety culture among our seafarers and on a longer run acting as a catalyst in motivating our seafarers in keeping our rivers, seas and oceans clean and safe.